Are you interested in volunteering with CFMA? Opportunities currently exist for Committee and Task Force service and lending your expertise as an author, course developer/reviewer, instructor, speaker, subject matter expert, and more!
The Benefits of Volunteering
- Apply and enhance your leadership skills
- Learn more about the field of construction financial management
- Build your network through interacting with construction financial professionals from across the nation
- Bring visibility to you and your organization
- Put your energy and skills to work for the association and the profession
- Influence the future direction of CFMA
- Learn more about the association and its work
Unsure where your time would be best spent, or need more information? Learn about the newest volunteer opportunities at CFMA in this recorded info sessions from March 2021.
Or email us at email@example.com and we'll help you make an informed decision--we’re continually expanding opportunities for volunteers like you to shape the future activities of CFMA!