Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is the source and resource for construction financial excellence and the only nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the educational needs of today's construction financial professionals.
Established in 1981, CFMA's General Members include general contractors, specialty trades, developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals, and material and equipment suppliers. Associate Members include professionals in the accounting, insurance, surety, technology, legal, and banking industries, or any other specialty in the construction industry.
CFMA currently has more than 8,300 members in 99 chapters throughout the U.S. and Canada that offer education and networking opportunities.
To be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
Members will regard CFMA as the essential construction financial resource, and CFMs will be viewed as leaders in the construction financial industry and an indispensable part of their company’s leadership team.
- Provide the best educational content with multiple delivery formats.
- Improve CFMA's relevance and efficiency by capitalizing on technology.
- Increase marketing and social media engagement.
- Increase the promotion of the CCIFP designation as essential to career development for CFMs.
CFMA chapters will be vibrant, growing, and viewed by stakeholders as the best local educational and networking resource for construction financial professionals.
- Strengthen the infrastructure and resources to support chapter performance.
- Reduce the burden of chapter administration on volunteers.
- Support chapter administration to ensure consistency and efficiencies.
Construction companies will recognize the significant value of CFMA education and engagement as an essential investment in their success.
- Develop effective methods to demonstrate value to companies in the construction industry.
CFMA will be the recognized authority in advancing sound financial and accounting practices in the construction industry and the leading resource for education, financial information, and issues that impact the construction industry.
- Expand industry awareness of CFMA.
- Increase the number and scope of strategic partnerships with other industry-related organizations.
- Promote awareness of mental health and suicide prevention to help create a zero suicide industry.