The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) is the source and resource for construction financial excellence and the only nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the educational needs of today's construction financial professionals.
Established in 1981, CFMA's General Members include general contractors, specialty trades, developers, construction managers, architects, engineers, principals, and material and equipment suppliers. Associate Members include professionals in the accounting, insurance, surety, technology, legal, and banking industries, or any other specialty in the construction industry.
CFMA currently has more than 10,000 members in 99 chapters throughout the U.S. and Canada that offer education and networking opportunities.
To view CFMA's bylaws click here.
To be essential to the success and growth of construction financial professionals.
Our Mission Statement
CFMA builds impactful construction financial professionals and creates communities for networking and collaboration for our members that advance the construction ecosystem.
- Integrity: Fostering a culture of ethical behavior in both business dealings and personal relationships.
- Inclusive Community: CFMA will build an open, welcoming, inclusive association of members, chapters, and other stakeholders who share CFMA’s common values.
- Courageous Leadership: Taking on challenges that impact the industry; understanding what needs to be done and working with others to achieve it; advancing the profession and the industry.
- Lifelong Learning: Helping each member continually grow to reach their full potential.
- Continuous Innovation: Invest in new ideas, technology, and resources.