Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
DESIGNATED AGENT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT.
CFMA respects the intellectual property of others, and it asks its Users to do the same. Accordingly, it is CFMA's policy to respond to a notice of alleged infringement that complies with U.S. Copyright Law, and in particular, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Responses may include removing or disabling access to content or material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating your right to access and use the Site. But, you acknowledge that you may be liable for damages, including attorneys' fees and costs, if you materially misrepresent that a work or activity is infringing your rights. If we terminate or suspend a User's access to or use of the Site, CFMA will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who posted the content so that they may make counter notification pursuant to applicable laws. It is CFMA's policy to document all notices of alleged infringement upon which CFMA decides to take action. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be sent to one or more third parties who may make such notice available to the public. If you believe that one or more of your works have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written notice of your claim of copyright infringement that is directed to CFMA's designated agent as specified below along with the following information:
- A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description, in reasonable detail, of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description, in reasonable detail, of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your written notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Designated Agent: Brian Summers (609) 452-8000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective as of December 22, 2012