Financial Management and Accounting for the Construction Industry, also known as “The Book,” is the ultimate reference guide and the only publication of its kind that covers the answers to the highly specialized, construction industry accounting challenges. This is also a primary resource for CCIFP certification. With annually updated exhibits, examples, and tables, “The Book” provides a vast array of accounting and financial management strategies and solutions for the challenges you face every day.
How Can this Resource Help You?
- Employ sound accounting and financial management strategies
- Minimize construction-industry risks and problems
- Avoid expensive mistakes
- Control costs and reduce waste
- Keep pace with significant industry changes
Who Can Benefit from It?
- Vice President
- Professionals studying for the CCIFP exam
- Construction industry service providers (CPA, Banker, Surety, Lawyer, etc.)
How Can You Purchase this Two Volume Resource?
- Hard copy binder
- Epub file (Adobe® Digital Editions, Apple® iPad®, SONY® Reader)
- Mobi file (Amazon® Kindle™)
"The Book" FAQs
- Member: $693.60
- Non-member: $867.00
When will the 2021 edition be released?
The 2021 edition of the Financial Management and Accounting for the Construction Industry will be available in May 2021.
What was updated for the 2021 edition?
Chapter 4 (Income Recognition):
- Includes new information about Revenue Recognition as it applies to public and private companies.
Chapter 26A (Employee Benefits) & Chapter 26B (Immigration Compliance):
- Updated to reflect changes in federal law.
Who can I contact if I have questions about my order?
To check on the status of your order, call LexisNexis at 1-800-833-9844. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For all other questions, you can contact CFMA via email email@example.com or call 609-452-8000.