Financial Management and Accounting for the Construction Industry, also known as “The Book,” is the ultimate reference guide and the only publication of its kind that covers the answers to the highly specialized, construction industry accounting challenges. This is also a primary resource for CCIFP certification. With annually updated exhibits, examples, and tables, “The Book” provides a vast array of accounting and financial management strategies and solutions for the challenges you face every day.
How Can this Resource Help You?
- Employ sound accounting and financial management strategies
- Minimize construction-industry risks and problems
- Avoid expensive mistakes
- Control costs and reduce waste
- Keep pace with significant industry changes
Who Can Benefit from It?
- Vice President
- Professionals studying for the CCIFP exam
- Construction industry service providers (CPA, Banker, Surety, Lawyer, etc.)
How Can You Purchase this Two Volume Resource?
- Hard copy binder
- Epub file (Adobe® Digital Editions, Apple® iPad®, SONY® Reader)
- Mobi file (Amazon® Kindle™)
"The Book" FAQs
- Member: $954.40
- Non-member: $1193.00
When will the 2023 edition be released?
The 2023 release of Financial Management and Accounting for the Construction Industry should be available for purchase in July 2023.
What was updated for the 2022 edition?
Chapter 4 - Income Recognition:
- A revision of the chapter to include ASC Topic 606 as it applies to public and private companies
Chapter 19 - Benchmarking:
- A rewrite of the chapter.
Chapters 29-30 - Federal Taxation
- A rewrite of both chapters.
Who can I contact if I have questions about my order?
To check on the status of your order, call LexisNexis at 1-800-833-9844. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For all other questions, you can contact CFMA via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-452-8000.