CFMA Peer GroupsThis exclusive program is only available to CFMA General Members and is a combination of online and in-person meetings. Participants share experiences and learn from peers in non-competing regions and markets.
PEER GROUPS: PROGRAM OVERVIEW
One of the biggest challenges that leaders face is time. Over the span of 12-months, CFMA’s Peer Group program allows you to step away and take time to consider challenges, identify opportunities for growth, and consult others who know what you are going through.
What You’ll Get from this Program:
- Challenge your assumptions and broaden your perspective.
- Learn from peers who have overcome challenges you’re facing.
- Establish a trusted network of support.
- Gain greater self-awareness and confidence in your leadership skills.
- Push yourself to do better.
If you would like to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity submit your application starting on December 3, applications are due by January 28, 2022.