Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
Peer Group participants share experiences and insights to help each other achieve business success and learn from their fellow construction financial managers in non-competing regions and markets.
"The CFMA Peer Group Program has been one of the most valuable tools that has been offered by CFMA that I have come across in my ten years as a member. Not only has it allowed me to meet amazingly successful individuals from all over the United States, but it has helped me to grow professionally. ” -- Yvette N. Aubin, CPA, CMA, CGMA, CCIFP, Vice President/CFO, Ebsary Foundation Company
This program provides opportunities to:
- Learn from your peers and share experiences
- Elevate your strategic thinking
- Discuss actionable takeaways
- Be held accountable
- Ask tough questions
- Help align projects and expectations
- Get honest feedback
- Walk away feeling energized
Each Peer Group is professionally facilitated and will meet regularly via video conference calls, as well as one or two in-person meetings (subject to COVID-19 safety and travel protocols). Click here to see a sample agenda from an in-person meeting.
Peer Group Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Participants: Most groups have approximately 10 CFMA General Members from geographically diverse, non-competing companies.
- In-Person Meeting: Once or twice per year (depending on group and COVID-19 safety and travel protocols), for 1.5 days. Each person is responsible for the cost of transportation, lodging, meals, and incidentals.
- Video Conference: Once per month (might be less frequent based on each group’s needs).
- Facilitation: All groups will receive an introductory agenda and are assigned a third-party facilitator.
- Requirements: Participants must sign and adhere to a confidentiality/non-disclosure/anti-trust agreement in order to ensure that proprietary company information remains strictly confidential and exclusive to group activity.
Peer Group participants must be General Members of CFMA in good standing; Associate Members are not eligible.
All video conferences and 1.5 days in-person meeting(s) will be professionally facilitated. The dates/location for the video conferences and in-person meeting(s) will be determined by the consensus of participants and not by CFMA or the facilitator.
CFMA Peer Groups Example Video
Zoom Passcode: ax?kWBv7
Participants have the flexibility to choose from either 1 or 2 in-person meeting(s) a year. The cost for the April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022 CFMA Peer Group Program will be:
- 1 in-person meeting: $850 per person
- 2 in-person meetings: $1,100 per person
The peer group fee includes:
- Agenda development
- video conferences meeting facilitation
- In-person meeting facilitation and facilitator-related expenses
- Administrative support of the Peer Groups
- Program monitoring and feedback
- CPE credit for the in-person meeting
Enrollment for 2021 Peer Groups was Dec. 3, 2020 to Jan. 22, 2021. If you would like to join after the enrollment period, please contact Cathy Wasner, email@example.com or 609-945-2432.
Please contact Cathy Wasner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-945-2432.
*The data collected via this application will be used by CFMA staff and/or its facilitator solely to aid in the establishment of effective Peer Groups. All information will be kept confidential and will not be shared without the consent of the applicant. Submitting an application does not guarantee placement into a Peer Group.