As CFMA’s most valuable member benefit, CFMA Building Profits provides construction financial professionals with in-depth articles and practical takeaways by industry experts on topics ranging from construction accounting to tax to risk management to technology.
CFMA Building Profits covers construction financial management from the top down and the inside out.
Each issue offers CFMA members the insights and expertise necessary to thrive in today’s evolving world of construction, from such coverage as award-winning information on workers’ comp costs to powerful articles promoting suicide prevention in the construction industry.
In addition to receiving the magazine six times a year, CFMA members can access CFMA Building Profits at any time, from anywhere through CFMA BP Online. Not a member? Take a tour to see what you’re missing!
Interested in Contributing?
Being published in CFMA Building Profits is a great way to hone skills and build credibility as a financial professional in the construction industry and gain exposure for your company.
Interested in contributing? Check out the upcoming issue themes and deadlines:
- Jan/Feb 2022: Workforce & Employment Issues, Part 1 (accepted articles due 10-11-21)
- Mar/Apr 2022: Workforce & Employment Issues, Part 2 (accepted articles due 1-5-22)
- May/June 2022: Legal & Risk Issues (accepted articles due 2-16-22)
- July/Aug 2022: IT Solutions (accepted articles due 4-11-22)
- Sept/Oct 2022: Risk Management (accepted articles due 6-13-22)
- Nov/Dec 2022: Industry Trends (accepted articles due 8-15-22)
Interested in Advertising?
Each ad in CFMA Building Profits is delivered to more than 8,300 professionals in construction financial management: top-level decision-makers with the purchasing authority to drive sales to new heights. Learn how your company can reach this highly targeted group of financial professionals who strive to be the best in the construction industry.