Why You Should Get Involved with Your Local CFMA Chapter
While CFMA has more than 8,600 members, there is something special about building relationships with local construction financial managers (CFMs) and industry providers.
CFMA chapters are your local source for education, resources, and connections. Expand your network and maximize your membership by:
- Getting to know industry professionals in your area
- Building long-lasting relationships with peers and industry partners
- Experiencing education that focuses on local issues
- Attending social events
- Having access to support and study groups for those pursuing their CCIFP credential
- Joining chapter committees or serving in leadership positions
- Generating viability for you and your company
Find Your Chapter
Find a local chapter near you by entering your zip code in our search bar. CFMA has 99 chapters across the U.S. and Canada that you can learn more about.
CFMA chapters offer a variety of meetings, workshops, and social events every month. Check out the chapter events scheduled for the coming months.