FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Kristy Domboski
Construction Financial Management Association Announces Its 2023 Rising Stars
Top Construction Financial Professionals Under 40 Honored
July 10, 2023, PRINCETON, NJ — Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), the only nonprofit dedicated to the success and growth of construction financial professionals, announces its third class of Rising Stars. These leaders under 40 years old are honored for positively impacting their companies and the construction industry.
“Being recognized as CFMA’s 2023 Rising Stars is truly well-deserved for these young professionals,” said Kevin Foley, CFMA’s 2023-24 Chair. “They have demonstrated impressive leadership skills that will propel our industry forward, drive innovation, and foster an inclusive community.”
“As we navigate the evolving landscape of the construction industry, their visionary leadership and dedication will undoubtedly steer us toward a prosperous future,” said Neil Shah, CFMA’s President & CEO. “On behalf of CFMA, we extend our warmest congratulations to these remarkable individuals.”
2023 Rising Stars
- Evie Arreaga-Marquez, Accounting Associate, WestCor Companies
- Jennifer Bethke, CPA, CCIFP, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Versacon, Inc.
- Ford Blanchard, CPA, Senior Manager, Elliott Davis
- Dylan Bloch, Vice President, Alliant Insurance Services
- David Brennan, CPA, Controller, Wayne Automatic Fire Sprinklers
- Brandon Camarre, CPA, CFO, Mollenberg-Betz, Inc.
- Carlie Connor, Accountant, IMC Construction
- Sarah Dolan, CPA, Director of Finance, Gorski Engineering, Inc.
- Brandon S. Emilio, CPA, CCIFP, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Ashley Finamore, Division Controller NE/SE, Swinerton
- Rosario Gaona-Ochoa, CPA, CCIFP, Controller, SPC Mechanical
- Zach Glover, CPA, CCIFP, Tax Manager, AdamsBrown, LLC
- Andrew Goodman, CPA, CCIFP, Partner, Katz Sapper & Miller, LLP
- Marc J. Hesse, Global CFO, The Conti Group
- Michael Hogan, CCIFP, Finance Executive, Controller, Thompson Thrift Construction
- Jason Keen, CPA, CCIFP, CRIS, CFO/COO, Mills & Nebraska
- Shevonne Lewis, CCIFP, Accounting Manager, Austin Commercial
- James Liechty, CPA, CCIFP, Director, FORVIS LLP
- Tim Long, CPA, Controller, Mark III Construction
- Jasmina Miller, Staff Accountant, Pleune Service Company
- Jamie Montague, Director of Finance and Accounting, Feyen Zylstra
- Brenda Moore, CPA, Controller, TSP, Inc.
- Brian Padove, Partner, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, L.L.P.
- Danielle Puente, President, D.P. Electric, Inc.
- Lauren E. Rankins, Partner, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, L.L.P.
- Jodi Reynolds, CPA, CCIFP, Senior Manager, BerryDunn
- Brittany Smith, CPA, CFO, Wilson Electric Services Corp.
- Gregory Steele, AFSB, CRIS, Director, Construction Risk Partners, a Baldwin Risk Partner
- Dean Stitz, Employee Benefits Consultant, McGohan Brabender
- Nicolle Taylor-Sheafor, CCIFP, CFO, Hardman Construction, Inc.
- Kendall Thrasher, CPA, CCIFP, CRIS, Controller, Enterprise Builders Corporation
Learn more about these leaders at cfma.org/risingstars.
Founded in 1981 and headquartered in Princeton, NJ, CFMA is an individual membership organization and the only association dedicated to bringing together construction financial professionals and those partners serving their unique needs. CFMA provides invaluable resources and education to its more than 9,000 members and 99 chapters across North America. In cooperation with its Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals (CCIFP) division, CFMA promotes industry best practices and continuing education in support of its mission: to build impactful construction financial professionals and create communities for networking and collaboration for our members that advance the construction ecosystem. Visit www.cfma.org for more information.