Hear the experiences of the panelists who have, with their companies, implemented mental wellness and suicide prevention education and initiatives in their companies so that participants can explore their own next steps.
The learning objective is to recognize how different sized companies have developed a culture of suicide prevention and determine what resources will work for you to:
- Start the conversation
- Normalize the conversation
- Continue the conversation
- Effectively integrate with the field
- Doug Audiffred — CFO, McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Steve Frost — Safety Manager, Howard S. Wright
- Michelle Walker — VP of Finance & Administration, SSC Underground
- Patsy Anderson-Dunn — CFO, Grow Construction LLC