Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
Succession Planning- ARE YOU READY TO CASH OUT (or BUY IN)?
May 19, 2021 - 12:00 PM (PT) - San Diego Marriott Mission Valley- 8757 Rio San Diego Drive, SD 92108
Hosted by San Diego, CA
About this Event
*RSVP Today- Space is limited to first 30 Registrations*
ARE YOU READY TO CASH OUT (or BUY IN)?
Has COVID got you thinking? Whether you are ready to start looking at options on how to “cash out” the value of your business for retirement, maybe take some “chips off the table” or if you are interested in being a part of the next generation of owners by “buying in” on ownership, this workshop is for you.
Some exit and transition plans can take 3, 5, 7 or even 10 years to complete, not to mention the time needed for designing and agreeing on the plan. It’s never too early to get familiar with the process and the key items to consider when developing a plan.
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- What the exit/transition planning process looks like, including basics for valuing your business.
- How to determine how much of a “nest egg” you need for retirement.
- Options on how to exit or buy into a business and deciding which is best for you.
- Identifying potential buyers and why it matters.
- Important considerations regarding taxes and cash flow.
- How to approach managing your wealth.
Earn 1.5 CPE Credits in the Field of Accounting. This is a group-live program at the Basic level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
Kyle Kamerlander, CPA,CM&AA- Partner, Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP
Carl Pinkard, CFP- Partner, Aldrich Wealth LP