Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
San Diego Food Bank Volunteer Opportunity
May 14, 2021 - 1:00 PM (PT) - The Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank- North County Location
Hosted by San Diego, CA
About this Event
San Diego CFMA volunteer outing to support hunger-relief operations.
Space is limited to 25 volunteers so please register early!
The Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank- North County Location
1445 Engineer Street, Suite 110, Vista, CA 92081
Friday, May 14, 2021
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
(followed by happy hour- location TBD)
Registration is mandatory and each volunteer must create an account with the San Diego Food Bank. Instructions for volunteers:
- Visit http://sdfb.volunteerhub.com/account/signin
- Click “Create an account”
- Create a user name and password, click next
- Enter join code “tag1“ (join code is case sensitive), click next
- Fill out account information and click “finish”
- Scroll to the event date and register for the shift North County Food Bank Afternoon Shift, 1pm – 4pm by clicking on the green sign up circle next to the shift.
If you have any questions, please contact Jase Hamilton at Jhamilton@cavignac.com
No presenter information provided.