Lunch-N-Learn: Contract Best Practices with Michael Lygrisse
Sep 21, 2023 - 12:00 PM (CT) - IMA Financial Group 430 E Douglas Ave, Suite 400 Wichita, KS 67202
Hosted by Greater Wichita, KS
About this Event
Contract Management starts before the job and touches all aspects of the construction lifecycle and all the departments across the construction organization.
Come hear the best practices that can be implemented &/or reinforced
to keep your organization running as smoothly as possible! A complex
industry, we’ll discuss the ongoing:
- Challenges (examples: labor shortages, supply chain disruptions, cost escalations, etc.)
- Changes (examples: artificial intelligence, electronic data breaches)
- Base standards (examples: waivers of subrogation, lien rights)
- Understand the current best practices for contract review and language with current construction industry challenges.
- Recognize contract language and best practices for the industry that is technologically changing.
- Reinforce the best practices that need to be in place across the organization – the foundational items!
Michael Lygrisse began his career with IMA in 2018 after leaving Coffeyville Resources Refining and Marketing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CVR Energy, where he worked as a division order analyst and in-house title/division order attorney. Michael is the Contractual Risk
National Practice Leader for Construction and Real Estate. He and his team review an array of different legal documents in order to advise IMA clients on various risk transfer provisions and how they relate and interplay with insurability.