Habitat for Humanity Volunteer Opportunity
Oct 14, 2021 - 12:30 PM (CT) - TBD
Hosted by Siouxland, Sioux Falls, SD
About this Event
Thu, Oct 14, 2021 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
CFMA Volunteer Shift with Habitat!
Thank you for volunteering!
We look forward to having you all on the job site!
Neighborhood Revitalization Address: To be Assigned
Duties will include:
We do exterior projects on houses from March until the end of October shifts run Tuesday – Saturday
- No experience necessary!
- Tasks can range from painting, staining, caulking, door replacement, screen repair, and yard clean-up
- NR shifts work best with groups of 5-10 people
Shift times: 12:30 pm -4:00 pm
Safety talk will start at 12:30 pm
It will go over the task and any safety requirements for the shifts.
We have superiors on site.
Paul is the Construction Manager
Travis - Construction Supervisor
Dustin - Construction Supervisor
What to Bring:
- Work Gloves -if you have them
- Wear clothing you can work in & get dirty.
- Wear layers
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Please bring your own water & snacks.
Thank you for Volunteering!
Closed toe shoes are required
Wear weather-appropriate clothing that can get dirty
Please bring your own work gloves, water, and snacks.
Please do not block driveways or mailboxes
Please follow these instructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Habitat for Humanity Greater Sioux Falls event registration page: https://cerv.is/m?0359gV82p43
2. Click on the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVIS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the "Private Registration Code" field. Next, click the "Register for selected event" button to complete the additional registration.
Private Registration Code: V82p43
No presenter information provided.