Welcome to the new CFMA website! Please note, before you can register for CFMA education or the conference you will need to login to your CFMA account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.More Info
Cash Management Online Course
May 12, 2021 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
May 12 – 13, 2021
3 - 5 PM (ET), 12 - 2 PM (PT)
Did you know that it’s possible for a construction company’s Controller/CFO to generate more profit for the company than a PM does on a construction project? It’s true. Effective cash management is the key. This course covers the cash flow life cycle, ways to optimize cash flow, and cash forecasting techniques.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the value of cash flow management
- Establish and use internal controls
- Recommend and apply sound cash management techniques
Level & Prerequisites
This is a group-live program at the Basic Level. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. A basic understanding of construction accounting & financial management is recommended.
Earn 4 CPE credits in the field of Management Services.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction financial managers with less than 3 years of experience in the industry
- Other professionals (Insurance, Surety, Banking, etc.) needing a better understanding of sound cash management principles as they pertain to construction companies
If you are a colleague of a CFMA member, you can receive a discount on registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you plan to view this program as part of a group and need to earn CPE credit, please contact CFMA at email@example.com.
Joseph Harper, CPA, CCIFP, CFO, Greater Dayton Construction
Dan Owens, CPA, MBA, CCIFP, VonLehman & Co.